Explore an application
Click on Explore an application to get a list of all applications you can explore.
Some random things
Strands of ICT learning
This page is intended to be a navigator for technology learning. Technology learning can be broadly classified into four strands:
- Basic digital literacy
- ICT for connecting and learning
- ICT for resource creation - these can be further divided into the following:
- ICT for generic resource creation
- ICT for subject specific resource creation
- ICT for resource publishing
- ICT for teaching learning
Each of the nodes in the mind map below will link to a strand of technology learning. "Click to Learn" on a particular node (on the red arrow) to navigate to that application.
Instructions for preparing the 'explore an application' page for a particular application
- Please follow template for handout
- Keep screen shot sizes standard for your tool, as much as possible so that it looks neat in a table. It should also be visible.
- Label the screen shot as follows: Freeplane_image1_inserting_child_node.png (Toolname_imagenumber_whatoperation) - Do not use spaces but use underscore.
- Complete the handout in ODT as per our template
- Follow instructions on how to upload on Wiki media commons and for your tool upload the images