Learn FF multi convertor
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Working with the application
- 3 Installation
- 4 The application on mobiles and tablets
- 5 Ideas for resource creation
- 6 References
FF Multi Converter is a simple graphical application for Linux which enables you to convert audio, video, image and document files between all popular formats, by utilizing other command-line tools. It uses FFmpeg for audio/video files, the ImageMagick software suite for image conversions and unoconv for document files. The goal of FF Multi Converter is to gather the most popular multimedia types in one application and provide conversion options for them easily through a user-friendly graphical interface.
Educational application and relevance
FF Multi Converter 1.6.0 -
Overview of Features
Conversions for several file formats. Very easy to use interface. Access to common conversion options. Audio/video ffmpeg-presets management. Options for saving and naming files. Multilingual - over 20 languages.
Other similar applications
- HandBrake' is an open-source, multithreaded video transcoder- it converts digital media from one format to another, compressing the files in the process.
- FFmpeg is an open source project that develops libraries and programs for handling multimedia data. FFmpeg is the home to libavcodec, a codec library used by a large spectrum of programs, and libavformat, a mux and demux library for containers.
- Freemake Video Converter
- Transmaggedon convertor
Development and community help
Working with the application
File formats for creation
All Image Formats, Audio/Video Formats can be convert.
Saving the file
It will ask us to choose the output folder to save.
Export and publishing files
|Method of installation||Steps|
|From Ubuntu software Centre||Type FF Multiconvertor in search bar and then click on Install.|
|From Terminal||Open Terminal ( Ctrl+Alt+T) and then type below command
sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install ffmulticonverter
|From the web||Download from here|
|Web based registration|
The application on mobiles and tablets
FF Multiconvertor is not available in mobiles. But there are many other multi convertors available in all android version mobile play store.