Andhra Pradesh Subject Teacher Forum workshop October 2016
- 1 Objectives of the STF programme
- 2 Participant information
- 2.1 Agenda
- 2.1.1 Workshop handout
- 2.1.2 At the workshop
- 2.1.3 Workshop home work
- 2.1 Agenda
Objectives of the STF programme
The STF programme will aim to:
- Build the computer literacy skills for teachers
- Learning to use Geogebra for creating simulations in Algebra and Geometry
- Learning to use of science tools like kalzium, PhET and Stellarium.
- How to use the internet as a learning resource - to create a resource library for my use and for the classroom and build digital resource libraries
- Develop digital literacy skills - email, internet search and downloading, freemind.
Fill this Participant information form.
Click here to see the agenda for the workshop.
- Watch videos in Telugu on popular public software applications for self learning
- Watch videos in English on popular public software applications for self learning
Note: For more tutorial videos to learn many other Open Source applications Click here, here you can fine videos in your local language.
Other resources for learning
- Workshop User Manual
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT USE OF FREE SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS
- Resource Book on OER
At the workshop
Click Here for this workshop photos
Resources created in the workshop
Teacher Champions in specific tools
Mind map - Smt Arundhati Madam
Libre Office Writer - Sri Ravi Kumar sir